Veterans Services

How to order your military transcripts

Requesting Your Military Transcripts

The process to request your military transcript is branch-specific. Please review the branches of service below and click on the branch that you served in to find out how to request that your official military transcripts be sent to USM for review and possible transfer credit.

Please order an electronic transcript, if possible. If that is not an option, please request that your official military transcript be sent to the following address:

Joyce Lapping, DirectorOffice for Prior Learning AssessmentUniversity of Southern Maine122 Payson Smith Hall96 Falmouth StreetPortland, Maine  04104-9300

To contact the Office for Prior Learning Assessment, please call 207.780.4663 or click here for more information about Military Transcript Evaluation.

NOTE:  As of May 1, 2013, those with military transcripts from the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF), should send their transcripts for credit review to Transfer Affairs, Admission Annex, on the Gorham Campus at USM (37 College Avenue, University of Southern Maine, Gorham, Maine  04038).