The 2014 Research Integrity Symposium
Date: May 23, 2014
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: The Ramada at Saco Plaza, 352 North Street, Saco, Maine 04072
The Office of Research Integrity and Outreach (ORIO) is excited to announce that registration for the 6th Annual Research Integrity Symposium is now open! To register, simply click “Online Registration Form” below.
The 2014 Research Integrity Symposium will provide opportunities to network with professionals from:
- Institutional Review Boards,
- Institutional Animal Care and Use Committees,
- Institutional Bio-Safety Committees,
- Compliance Officials,
- Research Coordinators,
- Research Investigators,
- and other Academic professionals.
The Symposium will also provide attendees an opportunity to examine current hot topics in the field of research.
Cost of attendance is $75.00 per person. A discounted fee of $375.00 is available to groups of six to ten attendees from the same organization. There is no registration fee for University of Southern Maine employees or students.
Please have one member of your organization complete the online registration form. An invoice will be sent upon receipt of registration information.
- Online Registration Form - (click here for a sample form in pdf)
- Symposium Agenda (pdf) - full program as of 4/15/2014
- Hotel Information
- Vendor Application (fillable pdf) due asap
- Credit Card Authorization form (fillable pdf)
For questions or concerns please contact Tina Aubut: Phone: 207.780.4517 E-mail: email@example.com
“If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?” Albert Einstein