Fall 2014 Programming
- Fall 2014 New Faculty Orientation - Friday, September 19, 11:00 AM-1:30 PM, Glickman Library, USM Porltand Campus
- Title III and Strengths Finder Information Session - Tuesday, October 7th, 12:15-1:45 PM
- Visual Literacy, Concept Mapping, and Visual Representation to teach Critical Thinking - October 15th, Online
- Writing Group Meeting - Tuesday, October 21st, 12-1pm, 312 Glickman, Portland Campus
- University College Short Course for New Online Faculty - Oct. 29-Nov. 26, online
- Student Mental Health and College Success (Session #1) - Thursday, November 13th, 12-1:30 pm, 312 Glickman, Portland Campus
- Writing Group Meeting - Tuesday, November 18th, 12-1pm, 312 Glickman, Portland Campus
- StrengthsFinder Training Session - Wednesday, November 19th, 9-10:30am, Faculty Commons, 312 Glickman, Portland Campus
- CTEL Workshop--Online Assessment - Friday, November 21st, 12-1:30pm, 212 Abromson, Portland Campus
- Metropolitian University Convocation with Visiting Speaker: Barbara Holland - Thursday, December 4th, 3pm, Wishcamper, Portland Campus
- CTEL Faculty Development Day - Monday, December 8th, 8:30-4:30, 518 Glickman, Portland Campus
- Writing Group Meeting - Tuesday, December 16th, 12-1pm, 312 Glickman, Portland Campus
Share your ideas for topics, workshops, & activities.
Faculty Commons is a collaborative initiative. We welcome USM community suggestions on topics, presenters, and projects.
Looking for a past events? Access the Archive of Faculty Commons Events here