View Faculy Commons events by activity category or by start date:
Spring 2014 Programming: coming soon!
Fall 2013 Programming:
- Faculty Discussion: Things We Wish That We Knew When We Went Online For the First Time - Wednesday, 9/18
- Welcome Event for New Faculty - Friday, 9/20
- Integrating Special Collections Into Your Course – Thursday, 9/26
- Cathy Trower, ADVANCE Grant Speaker Presentation & Open SymposiaThursday, 9/26
- Kent Ryden, Faculty Presentation: Ecocriticism in Unexpected Places – Friday, 9/27
- USM Research Administration & Development Faculty Seminar: How to Commercialize an Invention & Discovery – Friday, 10/4
- USM's Scoop on MOOCs – Faculty Panel Discussion - Wednesday, 10/9
- Teaching Naked Workshop with Jose Bowen - Wednesday, 10/16
- Using Research About Online Learning to Inform Teaching Practice - Wednesday, 10/23
- Informational Meeting for all Faculty Personnel Actions with Provost Michael Stevenson – Thursday, 10/24
- USM Research Administration & Development Faculty Seminar: How to Develop & Nurture a Research Cluster – Friday, 11/1
- Teaching Naked Wrapper: Faculty Discussion & Reflection on Teaching Naked Event - Monday, 11/4
- The Meinersmann-Randall Transformed Model of Nursing Education - Wednesday, 11/6
- Russell Scholars Informational Luncheon for Prospective Faculty – Wednesday, 11/13
Trans Inclusive and Trans Literate: A Faculty Conversation – Wednesday, 11/20
- The Future of Honors at USM -- What's your vision? - Friday, 11/22
- Dr. Christine Grant, ADVANCE IT Grant Speaker Presentation- 11/14 & 11/15
- Carol Nemeroff, Faculty Presentation: Conceptualizing Cooties: Exploring the Impact of Expert Versus Intuitive Models of Contagion in Daily Life - Monday, 12/9
- Using Electronic Notes for Academic Advising - Thursday, 12/12
Share your ideas for topics, workshops, & activities.
Faculty Commons is a collaborative initiative. We welcome USM community suggestions on topics, presenters, and projects.